Laptop Desktop Backup
Carbonite Endpoint is a hybrid cloud solution for endpoint backup and archiving that allows IT to mitigate data loss while maximizing network and end user performance.
Benefits of End Point Solution
- Advanced administrative control: Simplify administrative tasks with legal hold, audit reporting, role-based access, APIs and exports.
- Centralized control: Centrally manage and restore user data and minimize data loss with audit trails, monitoring and alerts.
- Remote management: Recover data from a device remotely and restore to the same device in the same location or restore the data to an entirely new device.
- Incremental restore: Migrate an entire system to a new device while the user continues to work on the old one or a temporary device.
- Advanced Security: Carbonite Endpoint protects laptops and mobile devices from internal and external threats. It includes advanced features like device tracking, legal hold and more.
Features of End Point Solution
- Scalable protection: Deploy software remotely to support employees in ROBO offices without adding headcount.
- Global deduplication: Reduce backup workloads with client-side deduplication, then further reduce data blocks in storage with intelligent, global deduplication of encrypted data.
- Local cache: Provide faster data restore and improve network traffic efficiency further by backing up encrypted data to a device’s local cache.
- Best-in-class public cloud options: Take advantage of our relationships with Microsoft to deploy in public or private clouds.
- Policy-controlled backups that don’t interfere with end user productivity
- Support for both laptops and tablets
- Global location tracking
Carbonite Endpoint client:
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Mac OS X 10.12 and later
- iOS 8 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
Carbonite Endpoint vault:
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012