To prevent data loss in Microsoft 365 applications, organizations need a purpose-built backup solution that ensures IT administrators can recover as much as— or as little — data as necessary. Carbonite® Backup for Microsoft 365 protects the entire suite of Microsoft 365 services, including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Planner and Skype for Business. Backups run automatically up to four times per day, or every six hours.
Benefits of Carbonite Backup for Microsoft 365 Solution
- Comprehensive protection for the entire Microsoft 365 suite
- Restore granular data, including mailboxes, conversations, projects and more
- Perform site-level rollback to easily restore Microsoft 365 data
- Create granular policies for what should be protected
- Run backups up to four times per day, with flexible retention options
- Enjoy on-boarding and recovery support from experts, 24×7
Features of Carbonite Backup for Microsoft 365 Solution
- Granular and full-fidelity restore: Perform granular recovery of Microsoft 365 content while maintaining all metadata and permissions.
- Out-of-place restore: Restore content to mailboxes, sites, OneDrive or Groups – not just its original home.
- Security rollback: Undo unintended permission changes by performing security rollback.
- Simple search: Quickly identify content for restore based on properties —including content type, owner, date created, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, date sent and more.
- Object-based restore: Locate business-critical files or emails with full-text search capability.
- Point-in-time recovery: Recover quickly using a simple and intuitive calendar interface.
- Conflict resolution: Get intelligent conflict resolution at different object levels to ensure the most authoritative copy of content is recovered.